ViestiLähetetty: 2023-12-04 18:26:19 
Poissa
ruutana
ruutana

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... t-solution

Lainaa:
I reversed my type 2 diabetes. Here’s how I did it
Neil Barsky

Modern medicine makes it seem as if drugs are the only way to deal with diabetes. But what if diet can be a solution?

It outrages me that we allow companies to market sugary cereals to children, and sugary beverages to everyone else, or that the American Diabetes Association simultaneously is funded by the pharmaceutical industry and tilts so heavily toward pharmaceutical solutions for my disease. Or that more than 100,000 people will die this year from diabetes, a disease that is often reversible.

It astounds me that there is still such resistance to funding nutritional studies that get to the bottom of whether sugar is addictive or toxic or determine once and for all why 42% of all Americans, according to a recent CDC study, are obese. Finally, it pains me that overweight people are demonized, despite mountains of evidence suggesting obesity is a function of metabolism, poverty, poor diet and bad medical advice.

The obesity and diabetes epidemics are a collective national failure; the sooner we acknowledge this, the sooner we can begin work on fixing them.

Neil Barsky is a former Wall Street Journal reporter and founder of the Marshall Project, a non-profit newsroom that covers the US criminal justice system

ViestiLähetetty: 2023-12-04 22:14:42 
Poissa
ruutana
ruutana

Yhdysvalloissa vuodessa puoli miljoonaa sellaista diabetekseen liittyvää kuolemaa, jotka olisivat olleet ehkäistävissä. Tämän pitäisi olla kansallinen skandaali, Barski kirjoittaa. Taubes komppaa.

https://x.com/garytaubes/status/1731734 ... G1kiC43xsw

ViestiLähetetty: 2023-12-05 09:45:39 
Poissa
ruutana
ruutana

Ken Berry muistuttaa kommentissaan Virran ja David Unwinin tutkimuksista sekä siitä, että ihmiset panevat tyypin 2 diabeteksiaan temissioon kaiken aikaa.

https://x.com/kendberrymd/status/173180 ... G1kiC43xsw

Lainaa:
This is what's wrong with your doctor! "Experts" ignore @virtahealth research and @lowcarbGP 's work and say Type 2 Diabetes can't be reversed...
Meanwhile, people all over the world, people just like you, are doing it every day.

Näytä viestit ajalta:  Järjestä  
Aloita uusi ketju  Vastaa viestiin  [ 3 viestiä ] 

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC+02:00